Let’s ponder on some big announcements that have brought us to this moment.
Four months ago ShowMojo launched the Document Verification Beta.
Last month ShowMojo announced Real Automated ID Approval.
You didn’t think you could both combat fraud and free up time, did you? But that’s exactly what this super-feature team-up delivers.
Today’s update super-charges the identity verification beta into the ultimate fraud smack-down. But, even if you’re not ready for the Beta Fight Club, keep reading. These updates benefit anyone using document verification.
When evaluating an identity document, there’s so much more to consider than just the hologram-embossed photo card.
ShowMojo intelligently evaluates the entire picture and profile of the showing and alerts about any possible flags.
There’s all manner of nuance to consider when evaluating identity documents. While we’d all like it to be as black-and-white as a 1950s sitcom (in more ways than just visuals) we know better, right?
ShowMojo alerts you on what matters most:
- Inconsistent personal details.
- Individual and behavioral factors that may suggest fraud.
- Prospect historical activities that may suggest fraud.
- Each flag is delivered in clear and concise language, meant to simplify any decision you or your team need to make.
But information isn’t enough. We’ve packed every possible action into the document review process.
Specifically, you can:
- Blacklist the prospect and feed this data directly into our Automated Fraud Detection System.
- Cancel the showing with or without informing the prospect.
- Request a document resubmission if legibility is an issue.
That’s all from a single review page, and all at your fingertips.
All this new awesomeness has been automatically added to your ShowMojo experience.
There’s nothing you need to do.
New to ShowMojo?
Here’s an insight.
At ShowMojo, our passion is to improve lives by saving time for more meaningful things. And we pioneered leasing automation (for both in-person tours and self-showings) to the benefit of both leasing teams and prospective renters.
Let us show you more.