Approaches to leasing are changing rapidly in our “new normal”. We are quickly updating ShowMojo to help everyone better adjust to these changes.
This week, we have major updates to auto-reply email and text message templates. We even consolidated all the relevant settings on the Listing Site Settings page.
Fully Customizable Everything
Now, whenever a prospect inquires from a site like Zillow, Zumper or Facebook Marketplace, you can fully control the messaging they receive back. This includes individual templates for:
- The auto-reply text message.
- The initial auto-reply email.
- The 24-hour follow-up email.
- The off-market auto-reply email.
Even email subject lines are fully customizable.
Listing-Specific Video Links
Getting to “see the place” is now about more than just scheduling a showing. Video tours are being used to reduce physical traffic through listings.
These new auto-reply templates include a Watch Video Tour button that links to your listing-specific videos. This button:
- Can be included in any auto-reply email.
- Takes the prospect directly to the video tour on your ShowMojo listing page.
So prospects can first watch the tour, then learn more about the listing, schedule a showing, and even apply.
Photo Tiles, Buttons and More
With placeholders there are lots of other new elements you can include in your email templates, such as:
- A Photo Tile of the listing that includes the address and rent.
- Schedule-a-showing and listings gallery buttons.
- An Other Places You Might Like section that includes photo tiles of up to six similar listings from your on-market offerings.
Any and all of these placeholders are available on each auto-reply email template.
More Tips for the New Normal
ShowMojo has compiled a list of options available as your leasing team adjusts its activity to this changing situation.
You can check it all out in our Knowledge Base article: Scheduling and Special Considerations for Coronavirus / COVID-19.
Still Not Using ShowMojo?
There are so many more ways our Leasing Automation™ can improve your bottom line, reduce your market times, and delight your staff and prospective renters.