Would you believe that almost ten percent of ShowMojo accounts still use single-code mechanical lockboxes for self-showings? Well, if you’re one of those ten percent, you certainly believe it, but please do keep reading.
MojoBox is a digital device specially designed and priced to replace mechanical lockboxes.
Our goal is to completely end the residential rental industry’s reliance on a single-code point of failure. Yes, that’s a big hairy audacious goal. But what worthwhile endeavor isn’t?
- Is built for residential rentals with flexible access code options that support vendor access, staff access, self-showings, short-term rentals, and more.
- Is deeply integrated with ShowMojo to leverage all the benefits and cost savings that come from Leasing Automation™.
- Requires no internet connection but does support Bluetooth unlock.
- Was engineered with security and reliability as top priorities, even as we targeted the price point of mechanical lockboxes.
- Has a removable mechanical shackle that makes the MojoBox ideal for both temporary and permanent placement.
How Affordable is it?
Buy one for $42. Need a lot? Buy 200 for $32 each. And there’s plenty of pricing options in the middle, depending on your desired quantity.
MojoBoxes do, of course, incur a monthly fee just like any other digital lockbox on your ShowMojo account.
What about CodeBox and VaultLOCKS?
We still love those digital lockboxes. And, if you do too, then keep buying and using them.
VaultLOCKS and CodeBox both have electronic shackles that can be opened only by authorized individuals. The MojoBox is styled similar to a mechanical lockbox, using a shackle release that’s accessible from the key compartment.
Hello, We’re ShowMojo
Our passion is to improve lives by saving time for more meaningful things.
Let us show you how leasing automation can improve your bottom line, reduce your market times, and delight your staff and prospective renters.