It’s a double-sweet Thursday morning. We’re thrilled to announce new listing importers for both Rentvine and Rentec Direct.
That’s in addition to the baker’s dozen of importers and integrations that ShowMojo already supported.
What’s a Listing Importer?
It’s one of the fundamentals of True Leasing Automation™. It’s the journey each of your on-market listings takes as ShowMojo automatically:
- Monitors for each new on-market listing and imports it into ShowMojo.
- Watermarks each listing photo based on your personalized settings.
- Publishes each listing in your ShowMojo Listings Gallery.
- Syndicates each listing across a growing network of listing sites.
- Assigns each new listing to the appropriate agent (or agents) and appropriate showing schedule (yes, automatically).
- Starts scheduling showings (or pre-marketing, if that’s what you’ve configured ShowMojo to do) for each new listing.
- Emails every prospect who expressed interest in other, similar listings in the last month, encouraging them to schedule a showing for each new listing.
- Synchronizes changes you’ve made in the source system to each listing in ShowMojo.
- Watches for rent reductions and emails every prospect who inquired about the listing, informs them of the reduced rent, and encourages them to schedule a showing or apply.
- Checks for rented listings that go off market and then off-markets the listing in ShowMojo.
- Cancels upcoming showings for off-market listings including a text notification to the prospect when appropriate.
- Directs each and every prospect who had expressed interest in an off-marketed listing to schedule another showing at your (and only your) similar on-the-market listings.
And you have not pushed a single button. But you must be tired from reading.
Hello, we’re ShowMojo
We spend every day of every week trying to make leasing easier for managers, landlords and renters. Why? So we can all spend time on more meaningful things.