When it comes to Leasing Automation, ShowMojo is:
- The first and most powerful residential rental scheduling platform.
- A best-of-breed digital marketing and syndication system.
- An innovative and one-of-a-kind dynamic prospect nurturing framework.
- A digital access powerhouse for smartlocks (MojoLock G3) and digital lockboxes (MojoBox).
In addition to all of that, did you know ShowMojo has a powerful applicant collection and screening system that picks right up after a successful showing? This includes:
- A best-of-breed rental application. Flex it to fit your exact needs. Request documents. Collect real signatures.
- Dead simple application fee collection. Stop taking checks. Or manually sending payment requests to applicants. Or fiddling with fussy plug-in payment systems. Automated application fee collection is only a few clicks away.
- Instant-on rental applicant screening. There’s no weeks-long credentialing or screening process to use this feature. Only a two-minute identity check and nothing more. Turn it on and you’re moments away from reviewing Experian credit reports and CIC background screens.
Need a rental application solution yesterday? Each of these features is available on demand. Better yet, they are free on most any ShowMojo account.
And we’ve now added two more stitches to make this whole package even better.
Stitch one: Based on your leasing process, your team can choose whether to request a credit report and background screen:
- At the same time the prospect completes the rental application.
- Only after your team has reviewed the application.
Stitch two: We just made your rental applications easier to manage. You can now categorize and filter each application as Approved, Denied, Canceled, or In Progress.
Don’t let your leasing process be bound by the arbitrary and pre-defined rules of some short-sighted software requirements analyst who hasn’t stepped foot in a rental property in ten years. We’re building the most flexible, easy-to-use rental application solution right here. Have a closer look.