Rental Applications (Beyond Beta)
Rental application features are now available on all accounts. Here’s the skinny:
- You decide what goes on your application: employment, pets, vehicles, references, occupants, other income – we’ve got it all.
- You control the behavior of individual questions: mandatory, optional, or not needed.
- Add any questions you like: to any section.
- Prospective renters get a streamlined application form: they can even return to it when life interrupts.
- You can background screen with whomever you like: but, oh please, keep reading.
ShowMojo’s rental applications are built for mobile – since that seems to be where everyone does everything now-a-days. Rental applications via Twitter anyone?
Application Criteria (No Beta Required)
Whether or not you use ShowMojo for rental applications, you can always use ShowMojo to Publish and Distribute Your Rental Application Criteria.
Application criteria is woven through the prospect’s scheduling experience.
It is available:
- On each listing and schedule-a-showing page.
- From ShowMojo PHONE, when callers request to speak to a live person.
- On rental applications, when using ShowMojo’s rental application features.
To configure the application criteria settings, just double back to the Rental Applications Settings page.
Background Screening (Closed Beta)
And, now, for our worst kept secret since Live Answer (24 / On-Demand): background screening integrated into ShowMojo. Who else is better suited to begin automating your background screening process than the platform automating your leasing process?
Interested in learning more? There are only a few requirements:
- You must be willing to pay $12.25 per completed screening. (Not too shabby, is it?)
- You must have at least 100 units under management. (We’re not thrilled with this requirement, but it’s what we have to work with right now.)
- You must read the ShowMojo Beta Fight Club Rules.
And never forget – there’s always more on the way.