This Was Supposed to Be a One-Importer Show.
Alas Postlets. No one could have predicted its sudden demise. Even Zillow seems uncharacteristically mum on the details. Not saying there was anything untoward — just saying.
Zillow has graciously transitioned all Postlets accounts to a new service called Zillow Rental Manager. So we pulled half the product development team from our impromptu Postlets Irish wake to build the new Zillow Rental Manager Importer.
And it’s done.
If you had a Postlets account importing listings into ShowMojo, and you want to set that up for your listings in ZIllow Rental Manager, give our support team a shout and we’ll help smooth your transition.
If you’re already using Zillow Rental Manager (and therefore precognitive) then you can fire it up yourself from the Import Settings page.
And Now Rentlinx
That’s right. Rentlinx customers now get all the same awesome goodies that are already available in our other importers, including: FreeRentalSite, RentManager, HeroPM, Propertyware, Buildium, Appfolio, Property Management Websites, vFlyer, any homespun Trulia listing feed, and Yardi (possibly, with setup, and if we ask really really nicely).
For each of these source systems ShowMojo automatically:
- Monitors for new on-market listings and imports each into ShowMojo
- Watermarks each listing photo based on your personalized settings
- Activates each listing in your ShowMojo Gallery
- Syndicates each listing across more than 50 listings sites
- Assigns each new listing to the appropriate agent (or agents), the appropriate showing schedule, and any listing groups you chose (yes, automatically)
- Starts scheduling showings – or pre-marketing if that’s what you’ve configured ShowMojo to do for each new listing
- Emails every prospect who expressed interest in other, similar listings in the last month, encouraging them to schedule a showing for each new listing
- Regularly syncs listing changes you’ve made in the source system to each listing in ShowMojo
- Watches for rent reductions and emails every prospect who inquired about the listing, informs them of the reduced rent, and encourages them to schedule a showing or apply
- Checks for listings that go off market and off-market each listing in ShowMojo
- Cancels upcoming showings for off-market listings including a text notification to the prospect when appropriate
- Directs each prospect to schedule another showing at your (and only your) similar on-the-market listings
Does that look deja-vu familiar? Guilty as charged. Scraped straight from our November 11th newsletter. You try drafting an original and engaging newsletter nearly every week on mind-numbingly intricate topics without collapsing into a Faulknerian stupor in some random beer hall.
P.S. And now a message from our lawyers. ShowMojo constructs importers to retrieve, at a customer’s request, listing data owned by that customer from a third party’s product. ShowMojo has varying relationships with these third parties, and in some cases no formal relationship. The mention or promotion of any individual importer does not imply any manner of partnership, participation nor relationship with that specific third party.