Schedule and Conduct Virtual Tours Effortlessly with Leasing Automation
Any ShowMojo listing can be configured to schedule and conduct real time virtual tours.
What is a Virtual Tour?
- A showing agent is at the home with a smartphone or tablet,
- Conducting a real time walkthrough and selling the features of the home,
- With one or more prospects attending virtually via Zoom, Skype, join.me or some other service.
These can be structured either as one-on-one sessions or as group sessions, like virtual open houses.
ShowMojo pre-screens, schedules, and confirms virtual tours exactly the same as in-person and self-showings.
This includes messaging to specify (and remind) the prospect that the tour is virtual and they should not physically appear at the home.
Virtual tours are merely our latest effort to help deal with the oddity and complexity of showings in this unusual time.
Other options include:
- Promoting pre-recorded video tours.
- Making in-person showings safer.
- Socially-distanced self-showings.
You may even opt to push prospects to video or virtual tours first — as a way to confirm the prospect really does find the home suitable. Showing agents can then follow up with in-person showings for only the qualified candidates.